Thursday 6 February 2014

Week 0 oh look another faction



Tale of Malifaux Bloggers

So here we go, I am joining in with this tale of Malifaux malarkey as a way to a, get some more of my models painted and b, an excuse to play another faction.


 So my declared master will be . . . . . .  emphatic drum roll . . . .. 



 Mei Feng
Reasons behind this are two fold, my wife reminded me that Mei was a Christmas present last year and I have never used her and b I couldn’t decide who to use and Ben (@Psientologist on twatter) suggested I use the industrial kung fu bitch. (*disclaimer* not exact quote)
So no real gaming reason behind the choice but I am beginning to try and improve on my basing techniques and she has a fairly obvious and simple route to take (there goes my old train set) which should help me improve upon it.
Fortunately I own most of the models I intend to use for her to start with, which are;
The Rail Crew (Mei Fengs box set) $35
Arachnid Swarm $12

Leave me with 13 bucks to roll on to next month which I intend to pick up the Rail Golem, but that may change once I have got her onto the table.
Pretty short intro to start with but when I get a chance I will throw up some starter shots of my crew.

p.s shameless plug alert, if you have nothing better to do check out the Isle of Faux podcast where Oz (@Oathius on twitter) and I ramble on about shit, usually to do with Malifaux (I’m sure ep7 when it comes out will mention some of my ‘progress’ or lack there of)
http://isleoffauxrecords.podbean.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment